A cavalry was sent to Calvin Harris’ home after a blaze broke out (Picture: Wireimage)

Multiple fire engines and ambulances rushed to Calvin Harris’ LA mansion after it partially caught on fire, according to reports.

Emergency services were called to the superstar DJ’s Beverly Hills house at around 8.25pm on Wednesday after reports of a smell of smoke and a possible blaze on the third floor.

Firefighters identified the source of the fire reportedly near the theatre room and spent nearly an hour extinguishing the flames which were near an HVAC system.

It is believed the blaze was caused by an electrical mishap and has caused around $100,000 in damage, but fortunately, no-one was harmed.

More to follow.

Metro.co.uk has contacted Calvin’s reps for comment.

Got a story?

If you’ve got a celebrity story, video or pictures get in touch with the Metro.co.uk entertainment team by emailing us [email protected], calling 020 3615 2145 or by visiting our Submit Stuff page – we’d love to hear from you.


MORE : Calvin Harris and Vick Hope ‘marry in lavish Glastonbury-themed ceremony’


MORE : Vick Hope radiates newlywed glow as she’s seen with husband Calvin Harris for first time since getting married


MORE : Vick Hope’s co-host ‘strips off’ during live on-air hen party before Calvin Harris wedding