Thursday, May 23, 2024

Netanyahu says 500,000 people have been evacuated from Rafah

Share

Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu says that close to half a million people have been evaluated from Rafah, without any humanitarian disaster occurring. Photo: Gil Cohen-Magen/Pool Photo via AP / NTB

Of NTB | 15.05.2024 16:19:52

Policy: The Prime Minister maintained that the humanitarian disaster that the international community has warned about has not happened.

– Our responsible actions have borne fruit. So far close to half a million people have been evacuated from combat zones. The humanitarian catastrophe has not occurred, nor will it, says a statement from Netanyahu.

(© NTB)

Categories

© Jaun News English